Hello and happy Friday to you! How was your week? Mine was full of new work and new projects! I just started teaching a new Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship Program session in Santa Cruz this week. From what I saw in class everyone makes really cool/beautiful/unique things so I'm looking forward to seeing their progress as they get their work listed for sale online!
This week I released a new series of retro themed travel cards. So far I have France, England, and Italy, countries that are all near and dear to my heart. I'm looking forward to adding to the collection!
Here are some other cool things from around the web:
- @hotdudesreading. It's a thing and it's hilarious.
- I just finished The Paris Wife (loved it) and now I'm researching everything and anything about Hemingway. That's one thing I love about historical fiction, it inspires you to learn about real life stuff!
- Too much cuteness!
- I love this Kilim-inspired painted basket project
- This time capsule pink 1950's kitchen article by Retro Renovation has been making the rounds this week. It's especially dear to my heart because it features the same oven and range as my sweet retro apartment kitchen.
- Help me choose some art for my bedroom makeover!
- Craftcation workshop signups just opened up! Make sure to sign up for one of my Simple Screen Printing workshops. I'd love to meet you and teach you my favorite and most addictive printing method. :)