Friday, August 1, 2014
I'm so excited to share this project that I did for Curbly this week!
I found this Ikea Fira unit at the thrift store a while ago and boy did it need a makeover. Yikes!
I gave it a colorful update with just a few inexpensive materials. The best part is, all of the paints came from a total of 4 test jars from the hardware store. It's a great way to bring some colorful style into your space without having to invest in a ton of paint. The mini hairpin legs and circular fingerpulls give it a more custom look. I just love how it came out! Click through for the full tutorial and keep your eye out for those ugly ducklings the next time you go thrifting!