This weekend marks the (unofficial) end of summer. I can't believe how fast this year is flying by, but Fall is my favorite season so I'm looking forward to it! Schools are back in session in my neighborhood, so how 'bout some fun back-to-school crafts? And you don't have to be in school to enjoy them!
1. Sweet binder paper tote bag by Handmade Mood.
2. I love this eraser gift wrapping by Oh Happy Day.
3. These scalloped containers by Sarah Hearts would keep your desk organized.
4. Make some little purses to hold your lunch money! Project by Fellow Fellow.
5. I love these crocheted pencil cases and zipper bags by Flax & Twine. I haven't done a stitch (ha!) of crochet since college, but this project makes me want to break out my needles!
6. Cute, color-blocked pencils by The Crafted Life. A jar full of these would make a sweet teacher gift.
Enjoy the weekend!