Lately I feel like the days have been getting away from me; it's already mid-June and Father's day is this weekend! Here are a few of my favorites from around the web this week.
1. These Celadon sheets from Serena and Lily are so pretty. I love the painterly pattern.
2. I need to make these half-way to heaven peanut butter cookies! They look so delicious.
3. Heath Ceramics just released their tile house numbers in Neutra fonts. They would be perfect for the mid-century ranch that my dreams are made of. Take a look at the Heath website - they have these in an Eames font, too.
4. Check out Vitra house, via SFgirlbybay. Its a showcase home filled with unique furnishings in every room, each on a different theme. Check out the rest of the "rooms" on the Vitra page. It was hard to choose this one as my favorite!
5. Beautiful illustrations Julianna Brion via Grain Edit. James and the Giant Peach was one of my favorite books as a kid and this cover looks so fitting for the story.
That's all I've got for this week! I hope your weekend is great and don't forget to let your Dad know that he is loved. I found this hilarious mug at the thrift store and plan on giving it to my dad for Father's Day:
You'll never guess what his name is.