Did you notice? The blog has a brand new look! I've been working on spiffing things up around here: bigger images, a better organized sidebar, updated about page. I hope you like the improvements!
In the meantime, here are a few noteworthy things from around the web:
- I'm teaching a screen printing workshop at Craftcation this Spring! You can still get in on early bird registration. Find out more here.
- I started weaving last weekend and ugh, I'm hooked! So fun! I'm using this loom and can't recommend it enough. I'll share my results soon!
- Make these cute pins for the love bugs in your life.
- These quilted coasters are adorable and a great way to use up those fabric scraps that you can't bear to toss!
- Tie your scarf into a bow! I can't wait to try this.
- "Enchanting Macro Photos of Wet Ladybugs" - need I say more?
- Photo above is one of my retro ranch paper cut designs with my New Digs cards, available in the shop.