I've got a few fun projects in the works: a bedroom makeover (!), a little studio update, some new shop products, and a few fun diys for the blog. I can't wait to share, but they're not quite done yet, so I'll have to hold off for now! In the meantime, here are some cool things from around the web:
- I've been enamored with yarn and weaving lately. This tutorial makes me want to go out and stock up on supplies right now!
- Stunning paper sculptures based on postage stamp designs.
- These face planters are so dang cute and look really easy to make.
- Valentine's Day is in less than a month! Click through the blog archives for lovey-dovey diys from years past.
- IKEAs new SPRUTT collection looks so good! That cart is calling to me.
- I started a new Pinterest board named "My Mid Century Home...of my dreams." I think retro house enthusiasts will enjoy it! It's full of period house plans and architectural illustrations (my favorite), furnishings, and housewares that would look great in a MCM home. Check it out!
And speaking of projects, take a good look at the blog because it's not going to look like this for much longer! I'm working on a redesign to give it a fresh new look for 2015! Come back next week and you'll see it shiny and brand new!