We all have that friend - she always wears the most stylish clothes, has the coolest apartment, knows the best hole-in-the-wall restaurants and thrift shops. She knows when the good art exhibits are coming to town and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and change her own bicycle tires. I put this gift guide together for her. It's full of unique handmade products (she loves supporting small businesses) and neat vintage pieces.
1. Yellow Eichler photograph by Lucy Snowe Photography
2. Paper beetle sculpture art by Ariadine
3. Vintage modernist earrings from Mascara Jones
4. Pebble Pillow Cover in Pollen by Skinnylaminx
5. Beautiful black vase by Ross Lab
6. Half Circle photo holder by The Crafted Life
7. Vintage Kobenstyle Pot from WunderFun
8. Two-Tone Clutch by Casey D. Sibley Art & Design
Have a great weekend!