Now that the holiday shipping deadline in the shop is looming near (place your orders today for delivery in time for Christmas!) I have the luxury of planning the crafts I'll do in all my free time. It's no secret that I love paper projects, so I've collected a few paper DIYs that would look great hanging on a Christmas tree or on a spicing up a winter-themed party table.
1. Pretty snowflake garland (in a can!) by Art Bar
2. Sleek black and white ornaments by MiniEco
3. Colorful modular origami ornaments by How About Orange
4. Dress up a plain string of lights with these pretty glittered cones by Sinnen Rausch
5. Simple, modern ornaments by Curbly. I'd like to try this with metallic papers.
6. How cool is this doily forest? Project by Oui Oui Oui Studio