Fall is my favorite time of year! (Have I said that before?) I've been spotting lots of great projects around the web that look perfect for cool weather craft time. Cozy candles, necklaces that would look great layered over sweaters, festive leaf-themed decorations, and handmade wearables.
1. I love these wood bowls with gold accents from Sugar and Cloth.
2. This leaf garland by I'mDrewScott would bring a colorful, modern touch to your Thanksgiving decor.
3. Pour your own soy candles with this tutorial by Paper and Stitch
4. You'd never guess these sophisticated necklace beads are made out of polymer clay! By The Lovely Drawer.
5. Block print your own scarf like this one from Almost Makes Perfect.
6. I love this wreath made out of textbook pages by Nalle's House.
*Photos via their respective sources