Wow, there goes another week! I've been extra busy around here because I just started teaching the Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship program at my local community college this week! It's a brand new program and is still in the pilot stage, but it's geared to help creatives start Etsy shops from scratch, giving them all the necessary resources and basic information to get a running start. It's a really great program and I'm so happy to have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and share my experience with local artists. They're planning to roll out the course nation-wide fairly soon, so keep your ear out for a program near you!
Meantime, here are some links from around the web that I thought you'd enjoy:
- Verve Coffee Roasters is my fave and their Capitola shop has the coolest graphic wall (above).
- I just started reading #GIRLBOSS and I'm really enjoying it so far! Have you read it?
- My pal Rachel just debuted the cutest photo holders in her Etsy shop this week. I don't think I can pick a favorite...
- Check out this cool bleach dyeing technique! I want to try that on a scarf.
- Are you ready to drool over a beautiful craft space? Check out Lia Griffith's studio tour!
- This pin cracked me up! Now I know what that means!
Also, if you're in need of some puppy wrinkles...
:) Have a nice weekend!