Happy Friday! I have a bunch of new projects in the works, but I feel like I'm always saying that, huh? I like making new, special products for up-coming shows so I made these new acrylic pins with my trailer, vespa, and doxie illustrations. They're so cute - I'm thinking about making them regular products in the shop. I'm also working on restocking a bunch of products, so I've been busy in the studio lately. In the meantime, here are some links from around the web that I thought you'd might enjoy:
- These earrings are lovely!
- I'd love to find one of these during my afternoon walks.
- Betty Willis, the designer of the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign passed away last week. I enjoyed reading about her and her work.
- The best wetsuit I've ever seen.
- I've been planning a bunch of sewing projects and researching patterns and tutorials. Check my Sewing & Fabrics Pinterest board for my favorites.
- Patchwork Shows are coming up! You can find me at the Oakland location, May 10th.
- I'm having a spring cleaning sale over in the Etsy shop! Once these items are gone, they're gone, so act fast!