photo via Instagram
Happy Friday!! I planned to share a craft project roundup today but my laptop was not cooperating last night. It's been a long week, so I decided not to fight it. I have a list of fun links instead, today!
- I just debuted a new fabric print (above)! The Vintage Lawn Chair fabric is available in three different colorways, black and white, aqua and white, and multi (above). Each chair is hand drawn and is based on classic, retro lawn chairs. It reminds me of summer cook-outs in the backyard. You can find all three options in my shop!
- Adorable cactus pincushions - I need to make one!
- Speaking of cacti, these paintings (yes, paintings) are incredible.
- I love this super-simple diy ring holder.
- Also, this clever wood planter.
- Did you hear? Etsy just started a crowd funding pilot program.
- Adorable is right. (They're looking for these guys right in my backyard!)
- I have a big stack of fabrics that I'm excited to start sewing with. I started collecting pins of patterns in my sewing and fabrics Pinterest board but I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. Are there any clothing patterns out there that you love and recommend? I'm thinking simple shirt dresses and pencil skirts...