- I love these painted wood bowls
- Learn how to embellish a basic tank top with sweet and simple embroidery stitches
- I need to get some wood beads so I can make this necklace
- Jillian Bremer's honest talk about business on Design Sponge is a really good read
- I just watched Somm. Have you seen it? It's a documentary about the difficult road to becoming a Master Sommelier. It reminded me a lot of taking finals in college and going to job interviews, ie: super stressful! But it also reminded me how fulfilling it can be to work hard to get really good at something. You can find it on Netflix.
- If you're missing Don Draper's mod apartment already, you can read about the set and furnishings in this LA Times post from 2012. How had I never noticed that wallpaper in the kitchen before?
- I kicked off my Small Biz Series last week with the topic of getting started. Check it out and get a free printable, hand lettered by me, of one of my favorite Maya Angelou quotes
Have a lovely weekend!