Something about springtime makes people extra crafty, I think. Wildflowers are blooming, the sun's coming out, the birds are singing, and I'm cutting out crepe paper flower petals like nobody's business. Here are some great floral DIY projects from around the web to inspire you to get crafting.
1. Pretty paper flowers from Inspiration Ave. I love these colors!
2. Hanging wisteria from the Land of Nod
3. Fabric wrapped vases from I Heart Nap Time
4. Wallpaper-edged dresser drawers from Bright & Bold
5. Paint swatch garland from Sugar & Cloth
6. Cupcake paper flowers from Martha Stewart
Have a lovely weekend, friends!
*All photos via their respective sources.